Step 1: Find a product you like on BikeTiresDirect and buy it.
Step 2: VIP Points are automatically credited to your account on checkout.
Step 3: Spend your VIP points on your next order, or save them up for something special.
VIP Club Terms
Here's how the VIP Buyers Club works:
- Every time you place an order for an eligible product, VIP points are credited to your account. For example, if you purchase an item for $50 and earn 500 VIP points, you'll save $5 off your next order - it's like getting an automatic store credit to use on your next purchase.
- You may choose to use VIP Points accumulated on previous orders toward product purchases when you place an order. Each point saves one cent on your order. Points are not applied against shipping and cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- The VIP points are calculated after all discounts are applied. For example, if you purchase an item priced at $10 with 100 VIP points, then use a discount code that provides a 10% discount for a reduced price of $9, the VIP points earned will also be reduced by 10% to 90 points.
- VIP points are only earned on products as indicated on each product detail page, not on shipping costs or charitable donations.
- VIP points are not earned on gift certificate purchases, but are awarded on purchases using a gift certificate.
- VIP Points are not earned on Closeout or Price Matched items and may be limited or reduced on sale items.
- Your VIP points are available to your account after your order is shipped or picked up at our warehouse.
- VIP points can be redeemed when you place an order as long as you logged into your account and check the box on the checkout page to apply your points. If you do not check this box, your points will be saved for a future order. This is a great way to save up for something big.
- VIP points will be deducted for returned items. If you have already applied the points earned for a returned item on a subsequent order, the value of these points will be deducted from your return credit. For example, let's say you purchased an item for $10 earning 100 points, then applied these 100 points on a subsequent order saving $1.00. If you then returned the item for a refund, you would receive a refund of $9 (the original $10 minus the $1 saved on the subsequent order). If the points had not yet been used, you would receive the full refund and the points would be deducted from your account.
- Unused VIP points will expire 24 months after your last order date.
- When you join our VIP club, you'll also be added to our email newsletter list. Each email includes a link to opt-out of future emails, and we don't share your email address with anyone else. There is no obligation to stay on our email list but if you do you'll receive special offers and discount codes exclusively for VIP members.