Reaching New Depths
Zipp's ultimate aero weapon, the 858 NSW is faster than ever, thanks to their proprietary Total System Efficiency technology. With TSE, the 858 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc-brake wheelset features a tubeless and hookless rim profile for seamless tire interface and huge drop in weight.The 858 gives you the benefits of deep rims at weights typically associated with rims that are 20mm shallower. The wheel's internal width is 23mm, ideal for running wider tires with lower pressures for decreased rolling resistance. That's how TSE technology helps you conquer the four barriers to speed: Wind Resistance, Gravity, Rolling Resistance, and Vibration Losses. The 858 NSW's undulating 82mm-85mm deep rim shape, the patented Sawtooth profile, is their highest performing design for aero efficiency and crosswind stability. The 858 NSW features Zipp's Carbon Internal Reinforcement (CiR), which creates a rim that is 10% lighter and just as strong as previous wheels. The result is the pure speed, especially for triathletes, time trial specialists, and any other speed freaks.
At the center of the 858 NSW is the Cognition V2 Hubset engineered with the Axial Clutch V2 mechanism for quicker engagement and lower friction as well as improved durability.
- Zipp's most advanced and fastest deep-rim wheel for road, triathlon, and time trialing
- More than 243 grams lighter that previous model
- Optimized tire bed for easy tire installation
- TSE for greater efficiency and reduced rolling resistance
- Sawtooth rim and HexFin ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating rim depth
- Cognition V2 hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. Its Axial Clutch V2 technology reduces drag and lowers friction
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included with the wheels
- XDR or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Campagnolo N3W Driver body sold separately
- Zipp graphics applied using Zipp's ImPress direct-print technology
- Minimum 25mm tire width, 28mm tire optimum
- Make these wheels faster with a CeramicSpeed upgrade kit (sold separately).
- Lifetime Warranty
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you. Please Note: If our inventory allocation requires that we ship your wheels and cassette from different warehouses, we will not be able to offer this service.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Please note: This product ships signature required.
Brake Compatibility: Centerlock Disc
Internal Rim Width: 23 mm
Tire Compatibility: Hookless
Wheel Features: Disc Brake Compatible
Model Number: WH-858-NTLD-C1
Shimano HG 11/12 Speed - 12x100/12x142, Centerlock
Mfg PartNum: 00.1918.697.000/00.1918.698.000
Cassette Type: Shimano 11
XDR 12sp - 12x100/12x142, Centerlock
Cassette Type: XDR
Mfg PartNum: 00.1918.697.000/00.1918.698.001