The Showers Pass Women's Odyssey Jacket is a softshell barrier that makes urban riding easier and more comfortable during the winter months. Featuring a lightweight 3-layer waterproof and wind resistant softshell fabric, the Odyssey transitions from riding, to walking, to lounging around easily and comfortably thanks to the full-length zipper, large hood, and zippered hand warmer pockets.The external face of the waterproof fabric features Showers Pass unique highly reflective MapREflect print, visible from 200 meters away for the ultimate in low-light visibility. Literally eye-catching, this print draws inspiration from the 11 most iconic bicycle-friendly cities.
Inside, boxfleece lining traps in and bolsters body heat for optimal warmth to fight off wet winter weather. An interior map pocket allows for safe storage of a wallet, or passport, while the zippered chest pocket houses a smartphone with an audio port for smart cable routing.
- 3-layer waterproof, breathable softshell material with durable water repellant (DWR) coating.
- Boxfleece lining retains and bolsters body heat, while wicking moisture away.
- Reflective sleeve cuffs cinch with metal snaps.
- Highly reflective MapREflect print is visible from 200 meters as headlights approach.
- Ergonomic easy-grip zipper pulls are easy to find even when wearing heavy winter gloves.
- Drawcord at hood and double toggle cinch at hem.
- Zippered hand warmer pockets with micro-fleece lining.
- Audio port in inside zippered chest pocket.
- Inside map pocket fits a passport.
- Women's specific regular fit.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
excellent jacket w one flaw
Great shell-weight jacket. Exceptionally comfortable and very attractive. True to size and terrific for layering. Living in NYC where there is always low level light I was disappointed that the reflectors are not brighter. That feature may work better in a rural very dark setting.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.