For the e-bike that goes the distance.
The Schwalbe Marathon E-Plus 700c Tire offers maximum riding safety at high speeds and on long tours on your e-bike. The highest Marathon quality tires refined for the special demands of an E-Bike give puncture protection and safety you'll want when cruising. The patented SmartGuard protection layer is additionally supported by two layers of RaceGuard fabric to keep you on your way and free of flats. This Smart-DualGuard protects even better against sharp objects.
Great control and ride comfort.
The ADDIX-E compound, specially developed for the use of E-Bikes, provides outstanding grip even at high speeds and also maximum durability. Schwalbe takes into account the need for a smooth ride and the Marathon E-Plus rolls surprisingly well thanks to high-tech materials. The anti-aging sidewall prevents for much longer the unsightly cracks caused by use with low air pressure. The new carcass construction reinforces the sidewalls with a further layer of fabric and thus stabilizes the tire for even more load capacity.
The tread profile of the Marathon E-Plus is modern and dynamic. The E-Plus™s tread depth makes is extremely versatile for touring and trekking. E-Bike: Of course, ECE-R75 certification makes the tires ready for E-Bikes of all classes. The available sizes are consistently geared to the requirements of modern E-Bikes.
- Flat-less. Even better protection against sharp objects, the Marathon features a SmartGuard belt with two layers of RaceGuard Fabric
- With this tire's wide range of use, you can ride on the pavement, trails and on gravel roads, safely
- Easier rolling = low rolling resistance and prevents excessive drain of your e-bike's battery
- Maximum riding safety allows for exceptional grip and low wear
- Greater stability to allow you to carry larger loads
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.