- Excellent puncture resistance over thousands of miles. I only had one flat due to a pinch flat over a seam in the pavement.
- Great wear resistance, again over thousands of miles before they need to be replaced.
- Decent-ish performance on dirt.
- Excellent (low) rolling resistance.
- Super grippy on paved roads.
- I had a sidewall failure on the front tire after about 1.5 years of constant use. A tear and bulge started to develop. This is not cool.
$ bucks for one tire? I wouldnt expect sidewall failures for that price!
- Another annoying feature of this tire is that the 2015 version has a tread pattern that is noisy and makes the bike vibrate. It supposedly channels water away, but it has an unfortunate side effect.
Overall I was pleased with the tires, but I'll opt for the cheaper and more durable marathons in the future. They're less noisy and perform better off-road.
Thank you for your feedback.
You have already submitted a vote for this review.