Rotor's Qarbon Q-Rings provide a sleek, polished look that's as stiff and light as it is eye-catching. Rotor's bonded a 3K woven, high-modulus carbon sheet to the outside of a Q-Ring to reinforce the Q-RingÂ´s structure. Carbon fiber's structural properties allow for a more aggressively-machined aluminum section in comparison with a conventional aluminum chainring. 8% lighter with 20% increased stiffness, Q-Rings Qarbon give you all the benefits of Q-Rings but with carbon fiber accents to both reduce weight and distinguish your bike as a performance machine inline with your sophisticated tastes.
- 110x4 BCD.
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Reinforced with 3K high modulus carbon fiber.
- Aero design delivers reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics, while also increasing stiffness by 20%.
- Steel shifting pins for improved precision and reliability.
- 5 OCP points (4 points in 50/34).
- Designed to work with all 9, 10, and 11 speed groupsets.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.