Reynolds' AR58/62 X Disc Brake Wheelset are individually optimized for front and rear. The front is narrower to reduce frontal area and shaped to deliver stable crosswind handling. The rear is built with a 21mm rim channel to fit wider tires for reduced rolling resistance while the 61mm height provides maximum aerodynamic efficiency.
Features & Specs:
- Wide, tubeless ready rim.
- 100% CNC machined hubs.
- Size: 700c.
- Spokes: Sapim Cx-sprint bladed; alloy nipples.
- Spoke Count: 24/24.
- Material: Carbon fiber.
- Front Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 28mm (external).
- Rear Rim Width: 21mm (internal), 30mm (external).
- Rim Depth: 58mm (front), 62mm (rear).
- Hubs: Reynold - 10-degree engagement.
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Center Lock.
- Front Axle Spacing: 12x100 & 15x100 (Included), QR 100 (Available Separately).
- Rear Axle Spacing: 12x142 (Included), QR 135 & 12x135 (Available Separately).
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
This product ships signature required.