The Oakley ARO7 Helmet sits squarely on the extreme aero end of Oakley's new ARO series of helmets. With its siblings, the aero road ARO5 and the more ventilated, lighter weight , the ARO7 is the weapon of choice for time trials and triathlons with its ultra-aerodynamic profile, inspired by the forms of racecars.
One of the first things to notice about the ARO7 are magnetically-attached integrated visor (Prizm Road and Clear included), reducing fatigue and distraction with optically correct visors. The inside of the ARO7 is just as striking as the outside, with BOA’s 360 degree fit system, MIPS Brain Protection, and a moisture-wicking brow pad. The BOA FS1-S is a height adjustable 360° design that delivers an exact fit,with a soft textile feel and flexibility, the TX1 Lace lies flat against the head, allowing for seamless eyewear integration. And when eyewear isn't necessary, the front vents allow for secure storage that keeps the optics close at hand.
The Oakley ARO7 is currently out of stock at Oakley and on back-order, and as such our inventory is delayed until February, 2019. We apologize for the unexpected delay.
- The weapon of choice for TTs or Triathlons, this ultra-aero helmet is inspired by racecar forms.
- Integrated magnetically-attached visor reduces fatigue and improves aero performance.
- MIPS Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces on the brain resulting from angled impacts.
- BOA FS1-S 360° Fit System is height adjustable, and sits flush with the head for seamless eyewear integration.
- X-STATIC browpad is moisture wicking and anti-microbial for the ultimate in comfort.
- Includes Prizm Road and Clear visors.
- Claimed weight: 410 grams.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.