Gravel Trails And Bikepacking Adventures Have Met Their Match
The Exposure Lights Toro Mk14 Headlight comes with 3600 Lumens punching from the 3 spread beam LEDs single track in a lightweight package with the ability to adjust burn times between 2 and 36 hours. This makes the TORO the perfect traveling companion for long and extended rides. It also includes REFEX ++ to automatically provide the perfect output for any change is speed or terrain.
In the box: Toro MK14, QR Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm - 35.0mm), Fast Charger, QS Guide.
- Reflex - Automatically adjusts the light to provide boosted output when riding hard and fast then intuitively dimming for the slower sections such as climbs. This is all to optimize battery capacity, to provide extra light when needed and save it when not required.
- OXD - An LED display panel that gives clear information on which mode the light is in, runtime remaining in hours and minutes, percentage charged and feedback information during OMS. Patent Protected.
- OMS - Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- ITM - Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximize output and battery capacity. Once the light has cooled, the power is automatically restored.
- Output: 3600 lumens Reflex Boost, 2250 constant
- Weight: 236grams
- Burntime: Min 2 hrs / Max 36 hrs
- Battery Capacity: 10200 mAh Li-Ion
- Dimensions (mm): Length - 114, Head - 47, Back – 44
- LEDs: 3x XPL2(W3)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: EXPTORO14GMB
Articles will open in new tab.