ENVE's SES 5.6 Disc Chris King C Wheelset features a re-formulated rim design and Chris King R45 Centerlock™ hubs for a distinctive disc brake carbon clincher experience. This wheelset is exceptionally lightweight, aerodynamic, and responsive due to its disc brake construction. The heat-resistant material that’s necessary on carbon fiber braking surfaces adds weight to wheels whereas the absence of that material with disc brake construction yields a significantly lighter wheelset. The rims feature an improved version of ENVE’s patented SES rim curvature design for enhanced aerodynamics while lower rotational inertia - a byproduct of moving the braking mechanism from the rim to the hub - yields enhanced responsiveness. Equipped with the lightweight ceramic bearings and low-friction seals of Chris King’s thru axle R45 Centerlock™ hubs, this wheelset is a force to be reckoned with.
Wheelset Weight: ~1,474g.
- Weight (Clincher): 450g/470g (Set: 920g).
- Depth: 54mm/63mm.
- Internal Width: 19mm/19mm.
- External Width: 28.75mm/28mm.
- Hole Count: 24/24.
- Effective Rim Diameter: 550mm/533mm.
- Aero Optimized Tire Size: 25c/25c.
Chris King R45 Centerlock™ hubs:
- Attachment: Thru axle.
- Axle size: 100x12mm (Front); 142x12mm (Rear).
- Drill holes: 24 (Front & Rear).
- Bearing: Ceramic.
- Heat-treated, surgical grade steel races.
- 45-point RingDrive™ engagement system.
- Serviceable & rebuildable w/ Chris King R45 hub tool.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
This product ships signature required.