To be qualify for price matching, here's what we need:
- The product must be identical to the item we offer, including brand, model year, size and color.
- The product must be in stock and available for immediate shipment from the competitor.
- The product match price should include any applicable shipping costs, import duties, and sales tax charged by the competitor.
- The product must be eligible for price matches and not subject to manufacturer or other restrictions.
- The competitor must be an authorized US retailer for this product.
- We cannot price match non-US retailers because these products do not have a US warranty, do not include US import duties, and may violate US safety regulations.
- Auction and classified sites such as eBay and Craigslist cannot be accepted for price match since there is no way to guarantee authenticity.
- Total order discounts and delayed rebates are not eligible, but please contact us directly to ask about rebate and order total discounts.
- Price Matches must be done at the time of purchase. We cannot price match retroactively.
- Free bonus products and buy-one-get-one products are not included with price-matched items.
- VIP Points are not awarded on price-match items.
- If we suspect you are a re-seller, any and all price matches will be declined.
If the competitor requires a discount code, please include the code.
We verify price match requests quickly, and most orders received before 2:00pm Pacific ship the same day. If your request requires additional information, we'll contact you promptly via email and will not process your order until verified. Orders not finalized within seven days will be canceled.
If you have product questions or prefer to contact us directly about a price match, feel free to get in touch at [email protected] or give us a call at 800-682-0570.
These Zipp 303 NSW Tubeless Disc wheels are labeled Nest Speed Weaponry as they come from the very upper echelons of Zipp's "Nest" research and development division. Using the class-leading Firecrest rim-profile as a starting point, these 303s use a revised carbon layup that not only makes it lighter than ever but also stronger, too, creating a wheelset that can handle the rigors of everyday training rides and still cross the line first come the weekend. An updated ABLC SawTooth dimpling pattern for even better aero efficiency and crosswind stability. ImPress graphics makes an aesthetically subtle but significant upgrade performance-wise by printing the logos directly onto the wheel so the work of the aerodynamic dimpling is unaffected unlike with traditional wheel decals.
Down from the Zipp 303 NSW's 45 mm deep rims, the 24 front and rear Sapim CX-Ray spokes are laced to an improved Cognition Disc hubset. The rear uses Axial Clutch technology that reduces drag by using a magnet-operated 36-tooth freehub mechanism that disengages when coasting. It also features star-shaped flanges out back along with a scalloped hub shell on the front that serves to reduce the loads placed on the bearings for extended longevity and smoothness. Of course, all the speed in the world wouldn't mean much if the braking was sub-optimal, and thanks to the Center Lock rotor compatible-hubs, these wheels will provide all-season, all-terrain control.
Includes Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer, individual wheel bags, tubeless valves (factory installed), tubeless rim tape (factory installed), valve core removal tool, Cognition thru-axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100, and 12x142 dropouts, and a 11-to-10 speed freehub body spacer.
- 45mm-deep aerodynamically optimized wheel with road tubeless and disc brake compatibility.
- ABLC SawTooth dimpling pattern for even better aero efficiency and crosswind stability.
- ImPress graphics print logos directly onto the wheel so the work of the aerodynamic dimpling is unaffected.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Tubeless clincher.
- Rim Depth: 45mm.
- Rim Width 21mm (internal), 28.9mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, Center Lock.
- Hubs: Cognition Disc.
- Front Axle: Quick Release, thru-axle compatible with included 12x100 or 15x100 caps..
- Rear Axle: Quick Release, thru-axle compatible with included 12x142 cap.
- Skewers: Tangente Quick Release Skewers.
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray J-Bend.
- Spoke Nipple: Sapim Secure Lock.
- Spoke Count: 24 Front and Rear.
- Max. Rider Weight: 250lbs.
- Claimed Weight: 720g front, 810g rear, 1530g set.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
This product ships signature required.