Zipp’s 303 Firecrest 650B Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset is light, responsive, and stiff, featuring updated 650b rims with an internal width of 21mm and rim depth of 45mm, ideal for a variety of terrain, including road. The 303’s are tubeless compatible so they can be run at lower tire pressure for greater comfort, enhanced grip through corners, and minimized risk of pinch flats. Zipp’s ABLC Dimple technology delivers advanced aerodynamics and crosswind handling.
- 2x Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer.
- 2x Zipp Tubeless valve – factory installed.
- 2x Tubeless rim tape – factory installed.
- 2x Valve core removal tool.
- 2x Zipp 77D/177D thru-axle caps to fit 12 & 15x100; 12x142 dropouts.
- 2x Freehub body spacer – 11 to 10 speed.
- Max Rider Weight: 250lbs.
- Weight: 1450g (Set); 665g (Front); 785g (Rear).
- Rear Wheel: 10/11-speed & XDR compatible hub.
- Hub: 77D (Front); 177D (Rear).
- Hub Width: 100mm (Front); 135mm (Rear).
- Rim Depth: 45mm (Front & Rear).
- Max Width: 28.9mm (Front & Rear).
- Internal Width: 21mm (Front & Rear).
- Spokes: Straight pull, Sapim® CX-Ray® (Front & Rear).
- Spoke Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock (Front & Rear).
- Spoke Count: 24 (Front & Rear).
- Spoke Pattern: 2 cross (Front & Rear).
- Spoke Length (Front): 254mm (Drive); 252mm (Non-Drive).
- Spoke Length (Rear): 252mm (Drive); 254mm (Non-Drive).
- Dimpled Surface: Yes (Front & Rear).
- External Nipples: Yes (Front & Rear).
- Tubeless Compatible.
- Thru Axle Compatible.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
This product ships signature required.