Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Whether you’re out on an ultra, or just going for the long haul, you need to keep up a constant intake of water. Luckily, XLAB has you covered with the Torpedo Versa 500 Carbon hydration system. This aerobar-mounted carbon fiber platform serves as a hydration system, and is practically aerodynamically invisible which is important when milliseconds can mean the difference between getting on the podium or watching from the crowd. The Super-Sealed™ Torpedo bottle uses a leak-free design and a flexible straw with a bite-valve. The compact hydration system also has an on-the-fly height adjustable computer mount to keep all of your race metrics at hand.
- Compact, lightweight uni-directional carbon fiber aerobar-mounted hydration system.
- Flexible straw with high-flow bite valve.
- Telescoping multi-position Garmin mount allows adjustments on-the-fly.
- Includes: 26oz Torpedo bottle, nylon Vee Cage, aluminum Versa plate, height adjustable computer mount.
- Computer mount includes Quarter Turn Garmin mount as well as aeromount for strap-mounted computers.
- Claimed weight: 332g (entire system, including bottle).