The Sidi Women's T4 Air Carbon Composite Tri Shoe brings Sidi's renowned performance to triathletes and uses a women's-specific shape for total comfort. A tongue-less synthetic upper is easy to get in and out of for fast transitions, and the vented Politex material provides excellent ventilation and facilitates post-swim drainage. On the bottom, a Twelve Carbon Composite sole utilizes carbon-reinforced nylon to retain stiffness over time, and the Sidi Heel Cup keeps the foot planted in the prime position for optimizing power transfer.
Replaceable heel pad. Compatible with standard 3-bolt road cleats.
- Women's-specific last for increased comfort and a precision fit
- Sidi Heel Cup for optimum pedaling position
- Large pull-tab for easy on/ off
- Carbon-reinforced Sidi Twelve sole
- Vented Politex upper
- Outward opening upper strap doesn't interfere with drivetrain
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.