Sidi's Dragon 5 Mega MTB Shoe is 4mm wider across the ball of the foot, with more volume, a high instep, and a wider heel cup. The upper is made of eco-friendly, hydrophobic Techpro Microfiber while the outsole is constructed of carbon composite with spike-compatible SRS treads. Tecno - 3 Push System offers secure and comfortable retention. A small, flexible, and anatomically curved strap with thermo-formed EVA padding evenly distributes pressure across the instep.
Features & Specs:
- 4mm wider across ball of foot.
- More volume, high instep, and wider heel cup.
- Carbon composite sole with SRS treads..
- Eco-friendly, hyrdophobic Microfiber Tech Pro Matt upper.
- Anatomically curved Soft Instep Closure System 4 strap.
- Tecno-3 Push dials.
- High-security velcro straps.
- Rubber toe.
- Reinforced heel.
- 2-bolt MTB cleat compatible.
This size chart provides our best estimate for which European shoe size to choose based on your US shoe size. This will not necessarily match the US size shown on the product, but it is the best guidance we can provide for this particular brand.
If we've noticed that any particular model deviates from the standardized chart, we will list this information in the product description.
Please contact us with any questions.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.