Who Needs Waterproof Shoes When You Could Have Waterproof Socks?
While they may feel like regular socks, the Showers Pass Crosspoint Waterproof Mountain Socks are fully windproof and waterproof, thanks to a proprietary 3-layer construction.
Features include a wear-resistant knit exterior, a seamless waterproof breathable Artex membrane, and a moisture-wicking Merino Wool-blend lining. In short, they effectively turn any shoe into a windproof and rainproof solution for inclement weather.
Showers Pass unique manufacturing process 3-D forms each sock so as to contour to your foot naturally, providing all-day support and comfort. The socks are designed to be a compression fit, delivering maximum breathability during foot motion.
The Crosspoint Waterproof Mountain Socks are a necessity for anyone who spends time in the wet outdoors.
- 3-layer construction: Wear resistant knit exterior, a seamless waterproof Artex membrane, and a moisture-wicking Merino Wool-blend lining
- Ergonomic fit due to a proprietary 3-D laminating process
- Microporous waterproof membrane allows the sock to ventilate in order to decrease sweat accumulation
- Inner: 39% Merino Wool, 39% Acrylic, 13% Polyester, 7% Nylon
- Outer: 80% Nylon, 14% Polyester, 4% Lycra, 2% Spandex
- Moisture-wicking, anti-microbial lining
- Mid-calf waterproof protection
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.