Shimano's Dura Ace WH-R9170 C40-TL Disc Wheelset features disc-specific, 37 mm deep, tubeless-ready carbon rims for speed and confidence in all conditions. Laced to Shimano's dependable hybrid angular cup-and-cone bearing hubs, the R9170 C40 wheels have durable smooth-rolling performance, and out back, the OPTBAL spoke lacing and offset rim profile use a 2:1 ratio for even spoke tension to make a stronger wheel. A titanium freehub shaves even more weight to make the C40 a mid-depth wheel that can climb as well as it sprints.
Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed cassettes and Centerlock rotors. 12 mm thru-axle front and rear.
- Tubeless ready
- 37 mm deep, 24 mm wide
- Ultra-light full carbon rim
- Lightweight titanium freehub body
- 12 mm E-Thru axles
- OPTBAL spoke system minimizes weight and adds rigidity
- Rear Offset rim and wide hub flange spacing
- Balanced low inertia & aerodynamics
- Centerlock rotor mounts
- Claimed weight: 707 g / front, 856 g / rear, 1563 g / total
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.