The Schwalbe Thunder Bart ADDIX Speed Tire combines Schwalbe's Racing Ralph's grip with the Furious Fred's supremely low rolling resistance. The result is a durable, tubeless ready tire that takes tightly-packed center knobs with taller, burlier side knobs that rolls fast while digging in deep. Featuring Schwalbe's 127tpi Evolution casing the Thunder Bart maintains a supple feel, while their Addix Speed compound catapults this tire into the performance dimension.
- Fast rolling tubeless-ready XC tire that offers superior cornering handling and performance.
- Tubeless Easy technology makes seating and sealing easy.
- E-Bike Ready 25 rated to speeds of 25 km/h.
- 127 tpi casing.
- Addix Speed rubber compound offers reduced rolling resistance with increased grip.
- Available widths: 2.1", 2.25".
- Claimed weight: 515g (2.1"), 575g (2.25").
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to bicycle tire sizes, both standard on newer bikes and common on older bikes.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.