Ride Off Into The Sunset And Beyond
A new tread pattern updates the incredibly flat resistant Schwalbe Marathon Plus, which continues to be the go-to for touring, commuting and recreational use, now in a 16" size for recumbents, children's, and folding bikes.
Features include the newly-developed Smart Guard puncture barrier, a belt made of a special flexible rubber that is especially resistant to thorns and shards. The outer rubber is extremely hard wearing and features a grooved tread for traction on dirt and gravel roads. The Marathon Plus also has a reflective stripe on the sidewall for enhanced visibility.
- THE FLAT-LESS TIRE - The most puncture resistant pneumatic tire there is.
- ROLLING RESISTANCE - The patented, 5 mm thick SmartGuard layer, when compared to all generic products, has a significant advantage in rolling resistance.
- RECYCLING - Made with a proportion of recycled rubber from old latex products.
- "ANTI-AGING" SIDE WALL - Lasts much longer before developing unsightly cracks when subjected to use with too low air pressure.
- E-BIKE READY - Ideal choice for E-Bikes (E-25).
- 35-349 (16x1.35 Inch)
- 4.5-7.5 Bar (65-110 psi)
- Wire bead
- 480 g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Weight: 480 grams
Mfg PartNum: 11100756
Wheel Size: 16" (ISO 349)
Tire Width: 34mm (1.3in)
Tire Type: Clincher-WireBead
Articles will open in new tab.