Designed to maximize both control and comfort, the Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.6" ADDIX Tire is a do-it-all tire that keeps the fun high. Featuring Schwalbe's versatile ADDIX compound Speedgrip (blue) version, the Hans Dampf 2.6" offers reduced rolling resistance. Featuring enough durability to stand up to serious, all-out trips through rough, ragged terrain.
- Versatile, all-round, do-it-all tire that rolls fast, provides optimal traction, and rides soft and supple.
- Tubeless Easy technology allows for quick, easy seating of tubeless tires.
- SnakeSkin sidewall protection resists tearing, punctures, and other wear-and-tear.
- Balanced tread pattern digs into mud, loam, silt, and moss all the same.
- Speedgrip rubber compound, for reduced rolling resistance.
- E-25 rated for ebike use up to 25 mph.
- Weight: 900g.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.