All The Speed. All The Stability. All The Roads
The Schwalbe G-One Speed Performance 650b all-road tire is above all a lightweight, snappy, tarmac and fast-gravel crusher! This tire extends the range of use for every road cyclist into all-road territory. It rolls fast and velvety on the road, but at the same time provides stability and a supple, higher-volume ride where the pavement ends.
The G-One Speed utilizes a uniform tread pattern of low-profile round knobs for an extremely fast ride on pavement, but with just enough all-round tread for traction and stability over hardpack and light gravel.
- 650b x 1.2 // 2.0" tubeless ready clincher
- All-road optimized for mixed terrain — tarmac, hardpack, and fast gravel
- Addix Speedgrip compound provides a supple, grippy ridefeel
- RaceGuard lightweight, cut-resistant fabric layer
- Uniform tread pattern of rounded knobs balances traction with low rolling resistance
- 67 TPI
- Available in 650b x 1.2" or 2.0" width options
- Available in Black or Tanwall edition
- Weight: 320/515g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to bicycle tire sizes, both standard on newer bikes and common on older bikes.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.