SBR Trislide Skin Lubricant comes in a spray-on aerosol can for quick and thorough application, even in hard-to-reach areas. Its sweatproof and waterproof formula helps prevent irritation caused by cycling seat pads and running apparel, and it maintains its effectiveness for hours at a time. Fragrance-free, SBR Trislide is safe to use with most fabrics, and it can washed out with simple soap and water.
4 oz aerosol can.
- Convenient hygienic continuous spray application
- Non messy. Spray directly on skin. Easy to spray in hard-to-get areas
- Eliminates all skin chafing (neck, under arms, inner thigh, chest)
- Combats chamois chafing
- Significantly reduces hot spots and blistering on the feet while running
- Safe to use with all neoprene found in wetsuits (triathlon, surf, scuba)
- Eases entries and creates super-fast exits from wetsuits
- Completely sweatproof and waterproof
- Lasts for hours and can simply be removed with soap and water
Ordered by Most Relevant First
A little greasy for me
Also, be sure to lay down a few towels (one is not enough) or something before you apply this. The spray gets all over the place even if you are careful and makes for an extremely slippery floor.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.