Rotor's Q-Rings 130 BCD - Inner help boost cycling performance by varying drivetrain resistance inline with the strengths and weaknesses of the rider's pedaling legs. 5 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP) enable each rider to fine-tune ring set up so it's oriented around the most productive regions of their pedal stroke. Combined with the ring's10% ovality, each rider's biomechanics is supported to yield maximum efficiency and improved performance.
Features & Specs:
- Designed for Road.
- CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Steel shifting pins.
- Aero design and reinforced rigidity.
- 5 Optimal Chainring Positions (OCP) points.
- BCD: 130mm.
- Weight: 181g per set (53A/39).
- Compatible with 9-11 speed groupsets.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.