A Paradigm Shift For Riding Off the Pavement
Say goodbye to going over the bars on your gravel bike. The RockShox Reverb AXS XPLR Dropper Post delivers more control, confidence, and fun on gravel roads everywhere. The Reverb AXS is fully wireless so you do not need to worry about cable routing or servicing.
Getting the saddle out of the way means more room to move, saving you from awkward maneuvering and dangerous descents. RockShox created an all-new design complete with lightweight air-only internals featuring built-in compliance called ActiveRide. It's like fork travel but for your saddle.
The RockShox Reverb AXS XPLR Dropper Post is enabled by SRAM AXS technology, part of the ultimate personalized cockpit with next-level interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS enabled components. AXS Technology allows rider customization via the AXS Mobile App.
- New 27.2mm Reverb AXS XPLR delivers more control, confidence, and fun for gravel
- ActiveRide - Air-only internals provide a fully rigid top-out position
- With the touch of your AXS controller, you have built-in compliance to ensure comfort and control over rough gravel
- Two travel options to choose - 50mm or 75mm
- Saddle clamp options compatible with 7mm round rails, 7x9mm oval rails, and 7x10mm oval rails
- Seat post length includes 400mm and 350mm (50mm drop only)
- AXS Technology allows rider customization via the AXS Mobile App
- AXS handlebar controls (drop or flat bar)
- Shared battery with all other SRAM AXS enabled components
- The system is completely waterproof and dustproof to IP69K - take it anywhere
- SRAM AXS battery and charger included
- *AXS Controller Sold Separately
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Please note: This product ships signature required.
Seatpost Type: Dropper
Setback: 0 degrees
Seatpost Clamp: 27.2 mm
Seat Rail Compatibility: Oval (7x10 Only), Round/Oval (7x9)
27.2mm/75mm travel/400mm length
Mfg PartNum: 00.6818.062.000
27.2mm/50mm travel/400mm length
Mfg PartNum: 00.6818.062.001
27.2mm/50mm travel/350mm length
Mfg PartNum: 00.6818.062.002
Mfg Warranty: 24 Mo. Parts & Labor
Warranty URL: https://www.sram.com/en/service/warranty
Works great with the rest of my wireless system. Seamless integration and very responsive. I went with the 50 travel, if I had to do it over again I would go for the 75. 50 is good, but I would prefer that extra little bit of range.
I go down pretty steep descents on gravel usually over 13% and this makes the ride feel way better.
Price was better than anywhere else so I thought Iï¿½d give it a go. Works great on my gravel bike and gives me more confidence on some of the more technical routes I do. The active ride is nice bonus. Only negative is itï¿½s heavy!
I was initially hesitant due to the added weight from my FSA ultra-light carbon post to this dropper but I am amazed about the built-in compliance system. I can definitely go faster downhill.
I also like the integration with my 1x Sram Force AXS.
My bike does not have wiring routing; making a wireless control ideal.
Articles will open in new tab.