Don't let your ride stop because the pavement ends.
The Reynolds ATR Black Label wheels feature a 23mm wide channel to fit bigger all terrain tires, so you can push through the toughest roads.
Made of Reynolds' legendary carbon fiber, these tubeless ready wheels are lightweight, fast, and stable. This Black Label version is top of the line, featuring smooth rolling Industry Nine hubs that are designed to provide nearly instant power transfer through the drivetrain.
If you are looking for a game-changing upgrade to your gravel rig, the Reynolds ATR's are a fantastic option that will lighten your load, and make sure all of your physical efforts are mechanically maximized.
- Wide, tubeless ready rim provides better fit for higher volume tires that increase grip, lower rolling resistance and provide greater comfort
- Precision manufactured Reynolds hub by Industry Nine for quick engagement and efficient transfer of power
- Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes offer ultimate performance in weight and ride quality
- ATR rim designed specifically for gravel and off road use offers ultimate durability while maintaining light weight
- Premium graphics for an ultra clean and subtle appearance
- Lifetime warranty
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
This product ships signature required.