Heat It, Mold It, Ride It
The Reform, Seymour, is a thermo-moldable, high-performance, bike saddle designed for cyclists who strive to get the most out of every ride.
The nature of the dynamic, on-bike molding process allows the Seymour to mitigate points of unwanted pressure, ensure direct and equal weight distribution and balance asymmetry in both the body and pedal stroke, giving you a true custom saddle feel. By molding the saddle to change its shape they achieve a performance saddle that does not forgo comfort.
How It Works
1) Mount your bike in stationary bike trainer. Install your Reform saddle. Plug the saddle into the proprietary heating unit.
2) Hop on your bike. Set a timer based on the included forming instructions, turn on the A/C unit and pedal for the recommended 3-5 minutes while the saddle heats. Once heated, turn off the A/C unit and continue pedaling for another 5 minutes while the saddle cools.
3) You're done! Enjoy your custom molded saddle.
- W 142mm x L 252mm
- 197 grams
- 7x 10mm carbon monocoque rail
- Includes Charging Unit
- Receive $50 cash back when you return the charging unit. (Instructions included with purchase)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Saddle rails may have minor scratches. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.