Not your average cycling jersey
Most cycling pieces look like cycling pieces, but not the Symphony jersey.
Thanks to hand-stitched accents, a fun hem design, and zippered front pockets, this wouldn't look out of place on a hike or in the coffee shop.
The rear kangaroo pocket is ginormous and has easily reached openings, plus a zippered security pocket. The four-way stretch knit is breathable but does a good job of keeping the wind out. Pearl Izumi also cut the cuffs at an angle for a little more wrist coverage and a smooth glove interface.
The Women's Symphony Thermal Jersey is everything you need in a riding top, without looking like you're about to start a bike race.
- 4-way stretch knit for ultimate mobility and close-to-body fit
- Hand-stitched design lines on collar and shoulder panels
- Slightly scalloped cuff improves wrist coverage and glove interface
- Metallic-treated front zipper adds sophisticated interest
- Unique kangaroo back pocket for easy access
- Single zippered rear pocket for securing valuables
- Main Body: 92% polyester, 8% elastane Pocket: 100% polyester
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.