Designed for the nastiest, frigid conditions, the Pearl Izumi P.R.O. AmFIB WxB Shoe Covers transform your road shoes, allowing them to thrive year round. Primaloft® Gold insulation and P.R.O. Barrier WxB fabric with an Outdry® membrane provides waterproof, breathable coverage to keep feet toasty. Kevlar® bottoms and rubber reinforcements on the toes add durability to the high-wear areas. The best part: Pearl Izumi's patented two-stage hook and loop closure makes these covers easy to put on and take off, while ensuring a snug fit against both your shoe and ankle.
- P.R.O. Barrier WxB powered by Outdry provides optimal water protection.
- 100g Primaloft Gold insulation provides optimal warmth without bulk.
- Updated two-stage hook and loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off.
- Anatomic paneling for a performance fit.
- Kevlar road bottom spreads open for easy on and off while providing superior durability.
- Recommended for road shoes with external cleats.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
These are the first out of four different brands of overshoes I've tried that have actually kept my feet warm enough. In temperatures from 30 to 35 I can wear these with my SpringWinter shoes and wools socks and my feet stay warm for two plus hours, anything below 30 my feet will start to get somewhat cold around the two hour mark but never painfully cold. These are not terribly aerodynamic but I doubt they create noticeable drag and I do love the fact that they are not neoprene. These seem like they'll be fairly durable and once dried most road spray can simply be brushed off.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.