The Michelin Power Grave Tire is designed for riding in rough, unpredictable terrain. Featuring Michelin's Bead 2 Bead Protek, the Power Gravel features higher durability and puncture protection. Michelin's X-Miles rubber compound is supple and tacky, while the tubeless technology allows for nearly puncture-proof performance and added comfort.
- Excellent grip on mixed surfaces with small-block gravel tread.
- Bead 2 Bead Protek reinforced casing.
- X-Miles rubber compound increases tire's lifespan.
- Tire diameter: 700c.
- Widths: 33mm, 35mm, and 40mm.
- Claimed weight: 360g (33mm), 380g (35mm), 450g (40mm).
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
An introduction to cyclocross tires.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.