Get Rowdy With The Best Rear-Specific Trail Tire In The Biz
Maxxis' Minion DHR II EXO/TR 27.5 Inch MTB Tire is ready for duty on the back of your trail shredder. Benefiting from a total redesign, the Minion DHR II sees improvements on many fronts. Featuring beefed-up shoulder knobs that are based on the Minion DHF, but redesigned to be more at home on a rear tire, while the center tread's paddle design assists in braking while rolling smoothly. The DHR II is tubeless-ready for a bit of weight savings and low tire pressures.
Cornering, thankfully, becomes a breeze and that added traction inspires confidence on our rides. Further grip comes from running tubeless tires at a lower pressure so we can ride loose surfaces and rainy days without issue.
- 27.5 x 2.3" (58-584 ISO) folding bead rear-specific MTB tire
- The right tire for loose to medium, wet and dry trails
- Burly alternating L-shaped and siped corner tread maximizes rear support when leaned over
- Ramped and siped tread track straight under braking
- Paddle-like knobs are optimally placed on the center tread for control
- EXO casing protects from punctures and debris
- 60 TPI
- Weight: 880g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Weight: 835 grams
Mfg PartNum: TB85927200
Wheel Size: 650B (ISO 584)
Tire Width: 58mm (2.3in)
Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
Threads Per Inch: 60
Articles will open in new tab.