Mavic's Cosmic Ultimate SL is an ultralight road shoe made for climbing. The lightweight upper features a supportive TPU frame laser welded to mesh panels. This seamless construction and anatomic last allow for incredible comfort and excellent heel retention. A single BOA IP1 dial offers precise fit adjustability. The upper is mated to the carbon Energy Full SLR Outsole with a 6.5mm stack height.
Features & Specs:
- 1x BOA IP1 - 1mm incremental adjustment and quick release.
- Heel support integrated into upper.
- Anatomic last and rounded toe box.
- Light, supportive TPU frame upper, laser welded to ultralight mesh panels.
- Full Carbon Energy SLR outsole.
- Low-profile ankle collar increases range of motion.
- Ultra-low 6.5mm stack height.
- Seamless construction.
- Compatible with 3-bolt road cleats.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.