Fuel Your Next Expedition
Live large. Hydrate often. Introducing Hydrapak's highest capacity storage yet, the 8L Expedition™. Perfect for car camping or water for your base camp, it has a wide-mouth Plug-N-Play™ cap for easy pouring, a flexible handle for effortless carrying and hanging, and a free-standing design with dual baffles for stability. And as if all that wasn't enough, it's lightweight and extremely packable.
The secret behind such a successful design? Waterproof TPU film laminate makes up the bulk of this bottle, providing effortless durability to power your next move. The material can easily be wiped clean, plus the largemouth allows for simple cleaning and drying to the inside of the bottle as well. A dispensing tap inserts into the Plug-N-Play™ cap to create a versatile dispensing solution at basecamp, making for a travel-friendly office water cooler. Dual baffles deliver stability to the flexible walls for a free-standing hold when full, and collapsed flat look when empty.
You'll be practically unstoppable with the Hydrapak Expedition™ Portable Water Container. No matter if you're using this bottle all for yourself or to share with your fellow camp comrades, hydration is a given. A low-profile daisy chain and an unbreakable webbing handle provide multiple options for hanging or attaching, making it easier than ever to refuel after a big adventure.
- Water Capacity: 8 L / 270 fl oz
- Lightweight water storage and delivery solution for camping and backcountry adventuring
- Widemouth Plug-N-Play™ cap creates a versatile dispensing solution at basecamp
- Low-profile daisy chain and an unbreakable webbing handle allow you to hang with ease
- Dual baffles provide stability to flexible walls for free-standing when full, collapsible when empty
- Backcountry water filter compatible, most 63mm threaded filters screw on the top
- External capacity gauge allows you to track hydration intake or measure contents
- Ultra-rugged waterproof TPU film laminate & RF welded seams deliver superior durability
- 100% BPA & PVC free, wide working temperature range (60°C – 140°F)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: E800
Bottle Type: Non-Insulated
Compatibility: Backcountry water filter compatible (not incuded)