Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Garmin Fenix Chronos GPS Watch is constructed from jewelry-grade materials to make it both an eye-catching accoutrement to any outfit as well as the ultimate training tool. Its integrated Elevate™ optical heart rate sensor measures HR right at the wrist with no additional strap necessary, and its rugged design includes a stainless-steel or titanium bezel and ultra-hard sapphire lens. The watch records detailed information using GPS + GLONASS measurements and built-in altimeter and barometer.
The inclusion of Garmin's built-in Elevate™ heart rate sensor allows for 24/7 activity tracking, including step count and calories burned. Advanced fitness metrics like race predictor, recovery advisor, recovery timer, and VO2 max estimator help make sense of all the data. Full outdoor navigation features make sure you always know where you are and where you're going. The watch is Bluetooth enabled for pairing with iPhone® or Android™ smartphones to display emails and text messages and to quickly sync ride data to Garmin Connect Mobile or send to apps like Strava.
- Available in three versions: titanium bezel / band, stainless bezel / band, stainless bezel / leather band
- Integrated Elevate™ optical sensors measures heart rate at the wrist.
- 1.2-inch sunlight-visible, high-resolution color Chroma display with LED backlight is viewable in any light
- 10 ATM water rated to 100 meters
- EXO™ antenna with GPS + GLONASS support for fast fix and accuracy
- Altimeter, barometer, and compass
- Running Dynamics features (some metrics only available with separate Garmin HR-Run Strap)
- Built-in chronograph
- Swim profile, ski / snowboard, paddle sports, and golf modes
- Music control
- Smart Notifications displays emails, texts and alerts directly on watch
- Fitness training features like VO2 Max and Recovery Advisor
- Outdoor navigation with 3-axis compass, altimeter, barometer, and TracBack
- Connect IQ™ compatibility for customized apps, widgets, watch faces and data fields
- Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm, stopwatch, timer, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Battery life of up to 25 hours in UltraTrac™ mode, 13 hours in GPS mode and up to 1 week in watch mode
- Storage for up to 100 hours of activity data and 30 routes
- Compatible with Garmin Vector™ pedals
Includes USB charging / data cable, quick-release silicone sport band, and user manual.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.