For discerning athletes and outdoor adventurers, the Garmin Fenix 5 Plus Titanium multisport GPS watch is the high-performance, ultra-light way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted watch features a sleek titanium bezel, routable color mapping, estimated heart rate at the wrist, storage for up to 500 songs and the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks).
The Garmin Fenix 5 Plus is available in three sizes, this one being the larger 52mm size. Also available in the standard 47mm 5 Plus.
- Titanium bezel.
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes mapping.
- TOPO maps featuring Trendline popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths.
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon titanium bezel.
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution for convenient payment.
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope, and barometric altimeter.
- GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo network capability.
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This product ships signature required.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.