Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
For discerning athletes and outdoor adventurers, the Garmin Fenix 5 Plus Titanium multisport GPS watch is the high-performance, ultra light way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted watch features a sleek titanium bezel, routable color mapping, estimated heart rate at the wrist, storage for up to 500 songs and the Garmin Pay ™ contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks).
The Garmin Fenix 5 Plus is available in three sizes, this one being the larger 52mm size. Also available in the standard 47mm 5 Plus.
- Titanium bezel.
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes mapping.
- TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths.
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon titanium bezel.
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution for convenient payment.
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope, and barometric altimeter.
- GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo network capability.
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music.
This product ships signature required.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.