Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Enjoy The Ride
Discover new routes, and ride with confidence using the Garmin Edge® Explore 2 GPS cycling computer. This navigator features a bright 3" touchscreen display, and it's simple to set up and ready to ride straight out of the box.
Ride like a local during your next on- or off-road adventure. High-contrast maps provide bike-specific, turn-by-turn navigation—and highlight popular roads and trails along with high-traffic areas.
When connected to your compatible eBike, you can receive navigation guidance and alerts based on your bike's battery status, assist level and range.
Plus, safety features such as incident detection and Assistance let you ride with greater peace of mind.
The Garmin Edge® Explore 2 GPS cycling computer is designed to complement and enhance your ride, not take away from your enjoyment. A simple interface, responsive touchscreen, and top-notch mapping all work together to meet this goal.
- Easy-to-use GPS cycling computer with 3" high-resolution, glove- and rain-friendly touchscreen that's visible even in direct sunlight
- Simple setup complete with preloaded road, off-road and indoor activity profiles that are ready to use right out of the box
- Ride type-specific maps that highlight popular roads and trails, searchable POIs and even eBike routing
- See high-traffic roads directly on the map to help you stay aware as you ride and make informed choices for your route
- When connected to your compatible eBike, receive navigation guidance and alerts based on your bike's battery status, assist level and range
- When paired with your smartphone, stay connected with the LiveTrack and GroupTrack features, smart notifications, rider-to-rider messaging and built-in incident detection (during outdoor rides)
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, fast and high, and where you ride
- Compatible with sensors (sold separately) for monitoring heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence and more
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness devices (sold separately), including smart bike lights and rearview radar, to detect cars and alert drivers
- During indoor rides, pair with your smartphone, and control music directly from your Edge® device
- Pairs with Tacx® indoor trainers (sold separately)
Battery life: up to 16 hours in demanding use cases and up to 24 hours in battery saver mode
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 105 x 55 x 22mm
- Weight: 116g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Much better than its predecessor
Twice the speed, features, battery life and stability of the first generation Explore. This device seems to report on everything salient and is well beyond basic. It won't report on things like your friend's current metabolic rate while they are riding in different continent, for example (I made that up). If you do have that first generation give it to someone you really don't like then trade up to this one. Do read the manual twice if pairing with the Garmin RTLxxx rear light/radar thingy.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.