Get a Grip on Freedom and Control
Fox Racing Union Flat Shoes are set to take your mountain bike adventures to new and more confident levels of you. The flat-pedal version of the Fox Union mountain bike shoes sticks confidently to your platform pedals and should you come into a corner with too much pepper, let you easily stick a foot out and steady the ship.
Built with robust features including a molded cap design to protect against rock strikes, the Fox Union Flat shoe handles the rigors of trail abuse with ease. The engineered tread pattern providing best-in-class grip and durability. Versatile and with understated style, Fox Union Flat MTB Shoes were born to rip, transitioning from sweet single track to your post-ride tailgate brews with ease.
- Ultratac™ outsole balances grip and durability
- Custom hex shaped lugs engage with flat pedal pins to deliver control on the bike
- Toe and heel lug spacing is perfect for hike-a-bike sections
- Molded toe cap and reinforced toe for protection against rock strikes
- One-piece upper for a consistent, precise fit
- Weather-resistant welded construction protects from the elements
- Molded internal heel counter locks in heel for a premium, no-slip fit
- Tuned EVA midsole balances cushion, for all day riding comfort, with on-bike pedal efficiency
- High density textured print in high wear areas for improved durability
- Lace closure with front elastic strap lace-keeper system
- Materials: TPU, Eva, rubber
- Weight: 327g/11.5 ounces
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.