ENVE's SES 2.2 Enve Alloy Hub Wheelset is designed for climbers seeking a wheelset that inspires confidence regardless of terrain or weather conditions. To ensure mountain-ready responsive braking, these wheels feature a molded-in brake track texture which improves braking performance by as much as 30% over ENVE's previous brake track.
This wheelset includes a tubeless Kit, Skewers 100/130mm, Brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano or Campy), an Accessory Bag, Wheel Manual, and a Wheelbuild Card.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Rim Depth: 25mm.
- Rim Width: 18.5mm (internal), 18.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: RD ENVE Alloy.
- Front Axle: QR.
- Rear Axle: QR.
- Spokes: Sapim CX Ray; radial (front), 2x (rear) lacing.
- Spoke Count: 20/24.
- Claimed Weight: 1,438g.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5-year warranty; Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee.
This product ships signature required.