De Soto Men's Riviera Tri Short — the must-have tri short.
The De Soto Men's Riviera Tri Short is known for its incredible quality. The latest iteration of this short includes a Clasico chamois, a redesigned seamless inner thigh, a 1-inch longer inseam, and a longer Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg band. The result is the same trusted tri short you know and love, with increased performance and comfort.
Featuring an advanced construction from a mix of technical fabrics, the Riviera prioritizes compression, durability, and performance. Starting with the Liftfoil™ center panels, this fabric keeps modesty high, durability higher, and actually improves hydrodynamics for those athletes that swim without a wetsuit. With the Forza™ Compressor leg panes, the Riviera keeps leg muscles fresh, delaying the onset of muscle fatigue for comfort - even on ultra-length races.
- Advanced construction combines technical fabrics for the ultimate in performance, comfort, and fit.
- Mid-rise waistband with an adjustable drawstring.
- Dual Waterlid pockets are hydrodynamic and provide much-needed storage solutions.
- 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad offers more stretch and added comfort over the previous Ceramico pad.
- Inseam length: Small - 9", Medium - 9.5", Large - 10", X-Large - 10.5".
- Not recommended for repeated use in chlorinated pools.
Other styles of this product are available.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
by Mr Mark
The Best By Far
You get what you pay for.
These are by far the best item of triathlon kit that I own. They are extremely comfortable and compress in all the right places. They don't chafe and they don't move around.
I also have the Forza version which has the 4mm pad. I love those shorts and I was a bit nervous that the 7mm pad in the Riviera would be too much but it's not at all. Supreme comfort on the bike, and not noticeable on the run.
The sizing is true. I am a 31 waist and the medium is perfect for me.
I have given this product five stars for value. Seems like paying $ for a pair of shorts would never be A Steal!, but in this case you really do get what you pay for. Top quality item. Thank you biketiresdirect. Again!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.