Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The De Soto Men's Riviera Tri Short benefited from a slight updating for the 2018 season, including a new Clasico chamois, a redesigned seamless inner thigh, a 1-inch longer inseam, and a longer Mobius™ Comfort Compression legband. The result is the same incredible quality De Soto has been known for, with increased performance and comfort.
Featuring an advanced construction from a mix of technical fabrics, the Riviera prioritizes compression, durability, and performance. Starting with the Liftfoil3™ center panels, this fabric keeps modesty high, durability higher, and actually improves hydrodynamics for those athletes that swim without a wetsuit. With the Forza™ Compressor leg panes, the Riviera keeps leg muscles fresh, delaying the onset of muscle fatigue for comfort – even on ultra-length races.
- Advanced construction combines technical fabrics for the ultimate in performance, comfort, and fit.
- Mid-rise waistband with an adjustable drawstring.
- Dual Waterlid™ pockets are hydrodynamic and provide much-needed storage solutions.
- 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad offers more stretch and added comfort over the previous Ceramico pad.
- Inseam length: Small – 9", Medium – 9.5", Large – 10", X-Large – 10.5".
- Not recommended for repeated use in chlorinated pools.
Other styles of this product are available.
Low as $133.19