The De Soto Men's Riviera Tri Short benefited from a slight updating for the 2018 season, including a new Clasico chamois, a redesigned seamless inner thigh, a 1-inch longer inseam, and a longer Mobius™ Comfort Compression legband. The result is the same incredible quality De Soto has been known for, with increased performance and comfort.
Featuring an advanced construction from a mix of technical fabrics, the Riviera prioritizes compression, durability, and performance. Starting with the Liftfoil3™ center panels, this fabric keeps modesty high, durability higher, and actually improves hydrodynamics for those athletes that swim without a wetsuit. With the Forza™ Compressor leg panes, the Riviera keeps leg muscles fresh, delaying the onset of muscle fatigue for comfort – even on ultra-length races.
- Advanced construction combines technical fabrics for the ultimate in performance, comfort, and fit.
- Mid-rise waistband with an adjustable drawstring.
- Dual Waterlid™ pockets are hydrodynamic and provide much-needed storage solutions.
- 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad offers more stretch and added comfort over the previous Ceramico pad.
- Inseam length: Small – 9", Medium – 9.5", Large – 10", X-Large – 10.5".
- Not recommended for repeated use in chlorinated pools.
Other styles of this product are available.
Low as $130.23