The Crank Brothers Stamp 7 LTD Pedals are their pro-level platform pedal, designed for high-speed riding through technical terrain. These size-specific pedals are available in two different sizes: the Small is suited for individuals with feet sized between US 5 and 10, while the Large is for feet sized 10 and higher. Designed for optimal surface area, the Stamp's extra-wide concave platform keeps feet centered, while ten adjustable pins dig into shoes for traction even in the loosest, sloppiest conditions.
With a body forged from 6061-T6 aluminum, the Stamp maintains rock-solid durability even after a run full of unexpected rock-pedal contact. Inside the body, a premium seal and bearing system keeps the grit and grime out, ensuring the bearings run smoothly run after run, session after session.
This LTD version of the Stamp 7 Pedals from crank Brothers featurse a limited edition finish, but is otherwise identical to the standard Stamp 7 pedal.
- Super durable size-specific platform pedal with ultra-thin design.
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium bearing and seal system for smooth, precise feel.
- 10 adjustable pins for customizable traction.
- Slightly concave design keeps feet planted.
- 11-13mm thick pedal profile.
- Pedal wrench compatibility: 8mm Allen key.
- Small: US 5-10 feet, Large: US 10+ feet.
- Claimed weight: 375g per Large pair, 345g per Small pair.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.