Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Crank Bros’ Highline Dropper Seatpost is designed for enduro, all mountain, XC, and trail riding, featuring Trelleborg® sealing, Igus® LL-glide bearings and keys, and Jagwire® elite ultra-slick cable and lex-sl housing for super low-maintenance and long-lasting durability. In fact, Crank Bros backs their confidence in the Highline Dropper with a 3-year warranty. The pivot remote lever offers 360 degrees of rotation, 22 degrees of tilt, and a universal mounting system - top, bottom, left, or right - for impressive ease-of-use. Cable and saddle installation is a breeze too thanks to a quick connect mechanism at the base of the post and a two-bolt quick release head.
Click on the drop down menu for available diameter and travel options.
- Trelleborg® sealing.
- Igus® LL-glide bearings and keys.
- Jagwire® elite ultra-slick cable and lex-sl housing.
- Self-contained hydraulic cartridge.
- Quick connect mechanism for easy cable installation.
- Two-bolt quick release head for easy saddle installation.
- Ergonomic lever remote w/ universal mount; allows 360° rotation, 22° tilt.
- Diameter: 30.9mm; 31.6mm.
- Travel: 160mm; 125mm; 100mm.
- Length: 465mm; 400mm; 345mm.
- Weight: 610g; 560g; 525g.
- Min. Stack Height: 47mm.
- Offset: 0.
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Internal cable routing.
A guide to picking the best seat post for your riding style.