For Safe Off-Roading
The Continental Mountain King Performance 29 Inch MTB Tire is the perfect trail ride companion - not stingy on grip, and ideal for full-suspension trail bikes.
The snappy central knobs and grippy outer knobs excel in dry, loose, wet, and soft, muddy conditions.
- Superior grip from its continuous central tread and its grippy outer lugs
- The perfect companion for exploring the trails
- Black Chili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds
- Protection Treads and sidewalls are equally protected, and are 25% lighter and offer 30% more puncture protection than their predecessors
- Folding bead
- 29 x 2.3 - Tubeless-ready
- 3/180 TPI
- 40-54 PSI
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
2 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
Great ride, great traction and awesome in the corners. Most of my riding is dry single track, semi loose and some rock gardens
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to bicycle tire sizes, both standard on newer bikes and common on older bikes.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.