Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
For the ultimate urban bag, look no further than the Chrome Barrage Night Series Cargo Backpack. It's covered with reflective elements on the front and sides for increased passive visibility at night. Storage wise, this bag has room to spare, with its host of features handling hauling gear to the race, the office, or the coffee shop with ease and looks great doing it.
- Abrasion-resistant 1050 denier nylon outer construction
- Waterproof 18 oz truck tarpaulin liner
- Roll-top closure accommodates a range of load sizes and keeps out water
- Adjustable external 5-point cargo net system for hauling gear, especially oddly shaped or bulky items
- Side pockets ideal for a u-lock or water bottles
- Dual interior pockets to separate the cleans from the dirtys
- Interior sleeve pocket fits 15” Macbook Pro (laptop sleeve recommended)
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with sternum strap featuring the iconic Chrome seat belt buckle
- Measures 21" high x 11.5" wide x 5.5" deep
- 22 liter capacity
- Chrome lifetime guarantee
Ordered by Most Relevant First
moto friendly design
I ride a bike. with an engine. visibility is important for moto- and bi- cyclists. the reflective bits are what sold me on this version. I really dig the cargo net. I can put my full face shoei rf1200 helmet in there. Or a jacket, bag of groceries, my 12 mo old, etc. plus it's a good spot to put pinsbadges. It's very rugged, very waterproof. I punish stuff, and I'm a firm believer in paying x times as much for something that will last y times as long, as long as yx.
The only gripe is the weled seams are a bit uneven and come in a little farther on one side, which catches on my books, and it's a struggle to get my water bottle in the pocket. It's stiff, though, and will require break in before it's easy to get in and out of. Just like most good gear. So I expect that it will get better with use. and the uneven thing is just a side effect of being hand made. I can't really complain about that. it's artisinal, bro, just like yer beard oil.
biketiresdirect gets 5 stars for giving me a retroactive deal, with good, quick communication. Seems to be a great company. My bicycle was stolen, but when I get another one, I'll be back here...
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.