Treat Yourself To The Best Of The Best
According to cyclingnews.com, the Castelli Alpha RoS 2 Jacket sets an all-new benchmark in what a winter cycling jacket can achieve. That's exactly what Castelli was aiming for, enhancing moisture management and ventilation for the best winter jacket ever.
A warm 3D insulation-layer fabric provides better breathability and fit. For wet conditions, Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® 150 fabric plus waterproof seam taping keeps you dry. The neck comes up high and moves with you, while the waist uses a stretch layer with silicone beads that lie flat and completely seal out the wind without riding up. A brand-new double-layer wrist opening with an inner layer to go under your glove will seal tight to keep out wind and rain.
A double-layer construction allows you to open an outer wind-protection layer while keeping the insulation layer closed, creating airflow inside the jacket to evacuate moisture while avoiding direct contact with the skin.
- Rain or Shine technology makes you comfortable in dry conditions and provides ample rain protection
- Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® 150 fabric for wind and water protection
- Reduced seaming with seam sealing on shoulders reduces water entry
- Double-layer Alpha construction separates insulating layer from wind/water
- Water-resistant YKK® Vislon® zipper slides easily
- Raw-edge waist with silicone gripper lies flat and seals out wind
- Double-layer cuff integrates with glove to prevent cold wind or water from entering at wrist
- Advanced patterning delivers a close-to-body fit great for a wide range of body types
- Back ventilation
- Three rear pockets with reflective laser-cut drain holes
- Zippered secure side pocket for valuables
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Oregon City and Bend Oregon areas
My favorite jacket for fall-winter riding.
I use this jacket for cycling in cooler, windy, and or rainy weather. Waterproof, and blocks wind chill. The vest can be left unzipped to prevent overheating. The cut is very nice. I was a bit iffy when I first put it on but after that first ride this became my favorite cool/wet weather cycling outer layer.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.