Versatile Travel Bag For All Conditions & All Journeys
Made for gravel and adventure cycling, the Scape Seat Bag is a bikepacking bag made from two separate elements: a holster and a 100% waterproof (IPX4 certified) removable dry bag.
The holster is built from rugged materials to last, the holster bottom designed to act as a mudguard and protect the internal bag from any rear wheel contact.
The dry bag easily compresses thanks to its air valve release mechanism to minimize bulk, and can be rolled smaller when less carrying space is needed.
The daisy chain allows attachment of modular bags, and a loop is included to attach a rear light.
Made from waterproof material to be prepared for any ride, regardless of conditions, the Scape Seat Bag brings adaptable performance and practical functionality together in a single package for the avid gravel grinder and everyday commuter alike.
- Multipe use cases including gravel, bikepacking, commuting & traveling the globe
- Lateral reflective logo
- Plastic buckles with cam lock
- Aluminium hook to fix the dry bag into the holster
- Vertical daisy chain for extra bags attachment
- Reinforced fabric at all points of contact to the seat and wheel
- Dryhole to drain any water drops or condensation
- Nylon webbing
- Loop for mounting a rear light
- Capacity 8 L
- W 400-600 x H 180 x D 140 mm
- Weight 500 g
- Max Load 3 kg
Features (Dry Bag):
- 420D Nylon fully welded
- Roll closure
- Air pressure valve to minimize the space
- 620 x 320 mm
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.