These Lights Have Got You Covered
Meet the one-two combo that keeps you seen day and night. The ultra-bright front and rear lights are designed to perform no matter where you ride. The Blackburn Dayblazer 1500 Front and 65 Rear Light Set is sure to light up your adventures with up to a 10 hour runtime that's completely micro-USB rechargeable.
The Dayblazer features the eye-catching BLITZ Daytime Running Mode, which displays 1500 lumens for 2 hours at only a 5-hour recharge time. Plus, the front light has a universal mount for ultimate visibility. This action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22mm to 35mm.
The rear light can hold a steady 3 lumens for 20 to 25 hours to make every adventure a bright one. The versatile mounting system holds firm over bumps and the 2-hour recharge time is easy to manage. Both lights have an Ingress protection rating of IP-67, which means they are fully protected against dust and grit as well as full water submersion for 30 minutes.
- Micro-USB rechargeable via any standard USB port
- Up to 1,500 lumens front, 65 lumens rear
- 5-hour recharge (front)/2-hour recharge (rear)
- Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars
- Versatile mounting system (rear)
- Blitz mode (front) — 2 hours at 1,500 lumens
- High mode (front) — 3 hours at 750 lumens
- Low mode (front) — 6 hours at 400 lumens
- Pulse mode (front) — 10 hours at 270 lumens
- Strobe mode (front) — 15 hours at 120 lumens
- Solid mode (rear) — 1.6 hours at 50 lumens
- High flash/Strobe mode (rear) — 3 hours at 65 lumens
- Low mode (rear) — 6 hours at 35 lumens
- Group Ride mode (rear) — 20-25 hours at 3 lumens
- Ingress IP-67 rating is fully protected against water, dust, and grit
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.