The Blackburn Central 650 Front Light is designed to defeat the darkness, producing 650 lumens of bright light. This versatile and affordable light comes with a universal action-camera style mount that attaches to virtually any handlebar or helmet. With 5 modes to choose from, the Central 650 has a setting for just about any situation, with a maximum battery life of 21 hours. Thankfully, the Central 650's internal Lithium-ion battery recharges in just 4 hours, so throwing it on the charger during the workday means the trip home will be bright and safe.
The Blackburn Central 650 Front Light includes the Central 650 light with integrated mount and a Micro-USB charging cable.
- Universal integrated mount makes for an effortless no-tool install.
- Waterproof to IP-65 Standard.
- Lithium-ion battery recharges in just 4 hours.
- Dual-beam pattern covers the road with up to 650 lumens of light.
- LED Charge indicator.
- Claimed weight: 162 grams.
Light modes: Lumens / Visibility / Run times:
- High: 650 Lumens / 131 meters / 2 hours.
- Medium: 400 Lumens / 98 meters / 3 hours.
- Low: 200 Lumens / 69 meters / 5 hours.
- Pulse: 150 Lumens / 60 meters / 17 hours.
- Strobe: 150 Lumens / 60 meters / 21 hours.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.