The World's Only Short Nose Adjustable Shape Saddle
The BiSaddle SRT 2.0 Bonneville is the next evolution in saddle comfort. The SRT 2.0 has the same rear geometry as the SRT 1.0 with a little added rear length. The front outside of the SRT 2.0 has been slightly narrowed to allow for more room to help eliminate inner thigh rub.
The SRT is shorter than most other noseless saddles. This helps you relieve perineal pressure by eliminating the nose. The nose width ranges from 45mm to 70mm. The rear width ranges from 100mm to 165mm. (Width may be limited when the front or rear are adjusted to a wide position)
BiSaddle believes that everybody's behinds are different. Off-the-rack bike seats fit just a handful of people. For everyone else, they have to compromise. Riding an off-the-rack saddle is like wearing shoes that are too small or pants that are too tight. The BiSaddle works around these problems, by allowing total bicycle saddle adjustability.
The BiSaddle SRT 2.0 Bonneville comes in titanium and chromoly steel rail variants.
- You can adjust the shape of BiSaddle to custom fit your body and riding style. And, if your riding style or body shape change, you can simply re-adjust for ultimate comfort
- All components are replaceable making it the last saddle you'll ever need to buy
- The split-saddle design can change its width, angle, and profile to fit your unique body shape, riding position, and riding style
- The perfect BiSaddle shape eliminates pain, numbness, discomfort, and genital injury
- The BiSaddle SRT is 216mm long and has an adjustable sit bone width of 100-165mm
- Saddle Frame Weight Limits: Chromoly Frame: 280 lbs., Titanium Frame: 240 lbs.
- Preferred by Tri, Gravel, XC and MTB cyclists
- Extra short nose helps you stay in aero or the drops for a longer time
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Saddle rails may have minor scratches. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Other styles of this product are available.
Low as $229.99
Ordered by Most Relevant First
by 60 year old biker
Comfortable for 40 mile rides
Always road a Rx saddle on outside and training rides. Switched to the bi saddle and have 400 miles on it on an indoor trainer and am happy with it. It is stiffer than Rx saddle but no sores. Took about 5 rides to dial in the fit. Biketiresdirect shipped fast.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.