Equipe R Habu Winter Jacket S9
The Assos Men's Equipe R Habu Winter Jacket S9 is a low-volume, second-skin aerodynamic jacket, engineered with a 3-layer membrane and high stretch thermal textiles that provide wind-blocking, waterproof insulation.
The iconic Habu Jacket is back, completely redesigned and engineered with AIRBLOCK.888, a new midweight 3-layer membrane that blocks wind and water while maintaining stretch and breathability. Thermal, high-stretch textiles have then been added at strategic locations on the back, lower front panel and neck for thermal insulation and increased breathability.
The Habu is cut with Assos racingFit for an aerodynamic silhouette designed with world tour feedback and proven with world tour results. Enjoy compressive textiles, micro-adjusted shaping, and low-bulk, raw-cut hems and cuffs for definitive speed.
- struzzoKragen: A neck collar of lighter, soft touch insulation with a comfort fit, designed to actively modulate the personal microclimate without requiring unzipping and exposing the throat to cold air.
- twinDeck: A double construction that layers soft insulation below a softshell membrane.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Flexible fabric panels sewn into the pockets create "lids," securing and stabilizing the contents while protecting against precipitation or road spray.
- ASSOSOIRES Pocket: Located on the front panel.
- Reflective strip: Additional elements to increase visibility in the low-light conditions.
- Assos Clima Code: Winter 3/3
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Sleeve Type: Long Sleeve
blackSeries - Small
Mfg PartNum: 11.30.383.18.S
blackSeries - Medium
Mfg PartNum: 11.30.383.18.M
blackSeries - Large
Mfg PartNum: 11.30.383.18.L
blackSeries - X-Large
Mfg PartNum: 11.30.383.18.XL
Fluo Yellow - Small
Mfg PartNum: 11.30.383.32.S
Fluo Yellow - Medium
Mfg PartNum: 11.30.383.32.M
Fluo Yellow - Large
Mfg PartNum: 11.30.383.32.L
Fluo Yellow - X-Large
Mfg PartNum: 11.30.383.32.XL
I have worn this down to 0 degrees Celsius with only a base layer underneath and I can ride comfortably. Rear pockets feel solid, no sag. Hi viz color makes me feel seen in the dreary months. Definitely an aero cut. I can't imagine paying full price for this though. The discounts on BTD make it well worth the cost though.