Extreme Winter Riding
When it comes to all-out winter traction, nothing sticks to ice and snow like the 45 Nrth Wrathlorde. This is their most aggressive studded fat-bike tire for riding in the iciest, most challenging conditions.
- 27.5 x 4.0 (584-102 ISO)
- Deep, aggressive lugs dig into snow
- Tall side lugs provide confidence in corners
- Siping helps lugs conform to the terrain for added traction
- 300 XL Concave studs tear into ice
- Tubeless-ready for supple ride quality, more grip, and weight savings
- 120 TPI casing
- 64–94mm wide rims
- Not recommended for use with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: TR1838
Wheel Size: 650B (ISO 584)
Tire Width: 102mm (4.0in)
Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
Threads Per Inch: 120
Articles will open in new tab.