The most technically advanced winter cycling pogie, 45Nrth's Cobrafist puts unrivaled comfort and control into your hands. Ride like a Viking through winter's worst with Cobrafist's water-resistant membrane, rubberized shell, and moisture-regulating insulation.
Features & Specs
- Water-resistant membrane
- Rubberized shell
- Wind protection
- Moisture regulation
- Two zippered vents for temperature regulation
- Mesh inner pocket for stowage
- Reinforced bar end plug attachment
- Zippered handlebar closure with foam donut
- Elastic drawstring wrist closure
- 400g PrimaLoft Eco Gold Insulation
- 600D tear-resistant poly outer shell
- 68D lightweight poly
- One size (fits flat bars 640mm and wider)
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Works on Jones H-Bar
I installed these on a Jones H-Bar and had to cut down the long grips that come with the bar to half length so that I could move the shifter and brakes closer to the bar ends. With the change the Pogies fit pretty well. I rode in 0-40 F with gloves, thinner gloves when warmer, had no problems with cold hands, and my hands generally get cold easily. All around excellent product.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.